Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Glittery Sneak Peek!

I have been filling soap orders around the clock! When I finally got caught up the other day I was so excited that immediately started working on my entry for the contest. This is a sneak peek of the supplies that I used to make them. I was really inspired to use glitter when I was reading the contest post and it said  

"bust out the glitter and rose colored glasses, it's your time to shine!"
 
These will go along with my essay that I am writing. 
I can't wait to show you all the outcome of them because they came out great!
I made two different designs and used four different fun colors.

Can you guess what I made?
 
Photo originally uploaded by Oh So Glam
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment